Thank you to everyone for submitting these fantastic tips! The winners of the 6 packs are: (name, date and time submitted)
- Carla Oct 15 8.36pm
- Liza Oct 15 3.32pm
- Rebecca Oct 15 2.27pm
- Chelsea Oct 15 11.26am
- Tracey Oct 15 11.25am
- Maree Oct 15 12.32pm
With summer on its way it’s a great time to toilet train. Less clothes on your toddler in summer means less washing when they’re wet!
WIN 1 of 6 Toilet Training Packs!
Toilet Training can be challenging, each child is so different with how well and how quickly they will learn this very new thing. Toilet Training can be particularly challenging when you are out and about.
One of the best products available to help with toilet training is the Potette Plus. The Potette Plus is both a portable potty and toilet trainer seat in one. Ideal for encouraging children with toilet training at home or on-the-go!
With a hygienic carry bag the full size folding potty makes going to the toilet convenient at any time regardless of whether there is a toilet nearby. With the super absorbent liners you can use the Potette Plus anywhere, and just tie up the bag and throw it away. No mess!
The Potette Plus also now has a new Reusable Liner. It is a flexible rubber liner that converts the Potette Plus into a standard Potty. It is great to maintain continuity throughout toilet training and is ideal for use at home as well as out and about.
To celebrate the Toilet Training Season, we are giving away 6 x toilet training packs including a Potette Plus, the new Potette Plus reuseable liner and a pack of the Potette Plus disposable liners. Each pack is valued at $37.85.
For this giveaway it is one entry per person, it is a game of skill and 6 x winners will be chosen based on their creativity and originality of their answer. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for all the information.
1. As a blog comment below, in 30 words or less, answer the following question:
What is your top toilet training tip?
The competition commences on Tuesday 9th October 2011 from 1:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and will continue until Tuesday 16th October 2012 1:00 pm AEST.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Haggus and Stookles, www.haggusandstookles.com.au with the prize supplied by Nice Pak and Haggus and Stookles.
2. Submission for this prize constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and competition information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry is via Internet only.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18.
4. The competition commences on Tuesday 9th October 2012 from 1:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and will continue until Tuesday 16th October 1:00 pm AEST.
5. To be eligible for the prize, persons must submit a response to the question via public post on www.kidstravelblog.com.au telling us “In 30 words or less, What is your top toilet training tip? The six (6) people who in the Judge’s opinion submit the most original and creative answer, 30 words or less, will be declared the winners. Haggus and Stookles will shortlist all entries and judge the winner. The winner will be the entry deemed most creative and practical by the judges. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This is a competition of skill and chance plays no part in determining the outcome. Entries must be the Entrant’s own work and must not infringe any rights of third parties.
6. Six prize winners will be awarded with a toilet training pack including a Potette Plus, the new Potette Plus reuseable liner and a pack of the Potette Plus disposable liners. Each pack is valued at $37.85 + cost for postage.
7. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
8. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 14 days of the winner’s notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for the prize to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, they will forfeit the prize.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
10. Judging will take place at Haggus and Stookles on October 16th 2012 when winners will be chosen. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the judging date. Name of the winner will be published on Kids Travel Blog websites at the url www.kidstravelblog.com.au.
11. Prizes will be posted to the winners at the address nominated by them via email correspondence with the promoter. The personal details provided will not be used for any other purposes than sending the prize and will not be supplied to any other 3rd party suppliers.