Congratulations to Virginia Mason for winning the BabyButton Prize Pack. Thank you to everyone for sharing their great ‘nappy change’ stories!
Simplify outings with bub with this fantastic new range now in store from BabyButton. The BabyButton range includes a fantastic Breastfeeding Cover, Nappy Wallet and Messy Easter Bib!
We have one fantastic Mobile Mums pack to give away which includes a breastfeeding cover and nappy wallet valued at $49.95.
For this giveaway it is one entry per person, it is a game of skill and 1 x winner will be chosen based on their creativity and originality of their answer.
Please see the Terms and Conditions below for all the information.
1. As a blog comment below, in 30 words or less, answer the following question:
Where is the funniest or most unique place you have done a nappy change?
The competition commences on Friday 9th November 2012 from 1:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and will continue until Friday 16th November 2012 1:00 pm AEST.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Haggus and Stookles, www.haggusandstookles.com.au with the prize supplied by BabyButton and Haggus and Stookles.
2. Submission for this prize constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and competition information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry is via Internet only.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18.
4. The competition commences on Friday 9th November 2012 from 1:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and will continue until Friday 16th November 1:00 pm AEST.
5. To be eligible for the prize, persons must submit a response to the question via public post on www.kidstravelblog.com.au telling us “In 30 words or less, Where is the funniest or most unique place you have done a nappy change? The one (1) person who in the Judge’s opinion submit the most original and creative answer, 30 words or less, will be declared the winner. Haggus and Stookles will shortlist all entries and judge the winner. The winner will be the entry deemed most creative and practical by the judges. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This is a competition of skill and chance plays no part in determining the outcome. Entries must be the Entrant’s own work and must not infringe any rights of third parties.
6. One prize winner will be awarded with a BabyButton Mobile Mums Pack which includes a BabyButton Breastfeeding Cover and a BabyButton Nappy Change Wallet valued at $49.95 + cost for postage.
7. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
8. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 14 days of the winner’s notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for the prize to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, they will forfeit the prize.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
10. Judging will take place at Haggus and Stookles on November 16th 2012 when winner will be chosen. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the judging date. Name of the winner will be published on Kids Travel Blog websites at the url www.kidstravelblog.com.au.
11. Prizes will be posted to the winner at the address nominated by them via email correspondence with the promoter. The personal details provided will not be used for any other purposes than sending the prize and will not be supplied to any other 3rd party suppliers.