4 in 1 Trainer CupBrother Max Brand - make the transition from bottle to cup go more smoothly. Available in Blue or Pink Brand: Brother Max
Because 4 little steps are easier than 1 big one, the 4 in 1 Trainer Cup from Brother Max is designed to make the transition from bottle to cup go more smoothly:
1. Full weaning cup, with teat and handles
2. Weaning cup, without handles
3. Weaning cup, with handles and sipper ring
4. Proper cup, without teat and handles
Because no one likes clutter (especially parents), you only need one of these cups from baby right through to toddler, instead of lots of different cups. And as learning can be messy, the Brother Max cup has a big, chunky sipper rim to drink from.
The Brother Max Cup also leans forward at an angle to make drinking from it easier which is perfect for babies as their wrists and arms have less control and their cup often misses their mouth.
Because larger cups can be heavy for little ones to hold, this cup is deliberately on the smaller side to help little ones easily go from bottle to cup.
The cup can also easily be taken apart easily and washed in the dishwasher (top rack) - the cup, teat, teat ring, sipper ring and cap can also be placed in a steriliser.
- Soft silicone teat
- Use from weaning to training
- 4 stage drink and learn - easy step transition from bottle to cup encourages learning
- Lean forward profile - follows child's arm movement for easy table to mouth us
- Easy handles for small hands
- Non spill - easy for little ones, mess-free for parent
- Soft silicone teat with medium hole suitable for liquids such as water, breast milk and milk
- Available in pink or blue
- Suitable for children 4 months+
- Size - 11.5cm x 10cm x 19.2cm
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe
- BpA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free
- See the full range of Brother Max products available
Add a Review
Be the first to review this product!
4 in 1 Trainer Cup has been added to your cart.
Thank you, you will be emailed when this product is back in stock.