Hippychick HipseatBrand: Hippychick
The Hipseat is a generous back supporting belt incorporating a built in seat for babies as young as six months and toddlers as old as three to perch on. Its innovative design protects parents from the huge strain that can be put on backs by carrying heavy children for prolonged periods of time. The Hippychick Hipseat is the original and the best.
The award winning Hipseat has been developed to allow adults to carry their children naturally on their hip without the usual strains on the back - it is ideal for babies and toddlers aged 6 months up.
The Hipseat is renowned for its durability, style and comfort. It is tough, hardwearing and machine washable.
The Hippychick Hipseat is a back supporting belt, with an integral padded foam shelf, developed to allow adults to carry their children naturally on their hip without the usual strains on the back.
Specifically designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the seat provides a firm shelf for the child to sit on and supports their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Instead of twisting the spine, the back stays straight and the child is tucked into the chest on whichever side is more comfortable for the wearer, providing comfort and security for both adult and child.
As well as being a comfortable way of carrying your child it has the added benefit of encouraging interaction.
The Hipseat has a padded seat with a non-slip pad for extra comfort.
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centres
- Fits all sizes - for waists up to 120cm. (extension available for more comfortable figures)
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN13209-2: 2005)
- Removable lightweight seat
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Fastened with strong adjustable Velcro that ensures a comfortable fit for all waist sizes. The webbing strap and buckle provide extra security.
- Waterproof and fully padded for maximum comfort and support
- Machine washable
- Suitable for children aged 6 months - 3 years (6-20kgs)
- Organic cotton drawstring Tote Bags to store your Hipseat
- Colour - available in black and navy
Dos and Don'ts for Hippychick Hipseat
- Wrap belt tight around waist with seat above right hip (the snugger the fit the better the support for your back). Secure and swivel round to either hip.
- Place child on seat with legs astride if facing in, or bottom firmly on seat if facing out.
- IF PREGNANT CONSULT A DOCTOR PRIOR TO USE
- Always keep one hand on your child
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child.
- Not suitable for use during sporting activity
Add a Review
Be the first to review this product!
Hippychick Hipseat has been added to your cart.
Thank you, you will be emailed when this product is back in stock.